The journal's page is located at http://tetide.geo.uniroma1.it/riviste/permin/permin.html - click on "Issues Year xxxx" in the right hand column to access the issues.
A sampling of articles (all in English, by editorial policy) from 2010 include:
- Belfiore et al., "Western production of “Ionian cups of type B2”: a preliminary archaeometric study to identify workshops in eastern Sicily,"
- De Bonis et al., "Archaeometric study of roman pottery from Caudium area (Southern Italy),"
- De Francesco et al., "Preliminary chemical characterization of Roman glass from Pompeii,"
- B. Giammartini, "Mapping of the stones in the main façade of St. Giuliana castle (Umbertide, Italy),"
- Kastenmeier et al., "The source of stone building materials from the Pompeii archaeological area and its surroundings"
- Miriello et al., "Colour and composition of nodules from the Calabrian clay deposits: a possible raw material for pigments production in Magna Graecia,"
- Scarpelli et al., "Archaeometric study of sub-geometric pottery found in Potenza, Italy: relationship and trade between near indigenous centers," and
- Tucci et al., "Italica (Seville, Spain): use of local marble in Augustan age."